SENIOR DATAWAREHOUSE (DW) DEVELOPER
You will join the team of full-time core developers
within Innoppia, actively contributing in the design,
development, maintenance and support of our projects.
You will play a key role in developing our
state-of-the-art Industry 4.0 and AI platforms which
are running on latest cloud and big data technologies.
Besides that, you are going to be part of an agile and
multidisciplinary team of data engineers and programmers,
giving you plenty of opportunities to grow your experience
and explore new technologies.
Master’s or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field.
What we are looking for
- • Is a master in building ETL processes
- • Tool is not really important. The method and knowing how ETL works is much easier. If that person has experience in SSIS or Azure Data Factory or Informatica Power Center would be a big PLUS
- • Knows DW methods as
- • Kimball / Imnon
- • Data Vault
- • Data Modeling
- • Query
- • Some programing skills
- - Proven experience with designing, developing, testing and supporting production grade software
- - Experience with cloud computing services and concepts (preferably AWS)
- - Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes. (Just playing up)
- - Experience with using and administering SQL databases
- - Affinity with big data and data science concept
- - Experience with no sql databases
- - Some idea about streaming data architectures and messaging services
What’s in it for you?
- • Being part of a fast-growing start up, an international and enthusiastic team!
- • Self-development opportunities
- • Flexible working hours and remote working days
- • A competitive salary