Senior Full Stack Developer
You will join the team of full-time core developers within Innoppia, actively contributing in the design, development, maintenance and support of our FabMetrics projects. You will play a key role in developing our state-of-the-art Industry 4.0 platform which is running on latest cloud and big data technologies. Besides that, you are going to be part of an agile and multidisciplinary team of data engineers and engineers, giving you plenty of opportunities to grow your experience and explore new technologies.
Master’s or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field.
What we are looking for
- • 4+ years experience in web development
- • 2+ years experience in .Net Core
- • A real engineer with a passion of learning
- • Strong communication and team-player abilities
- • A team-player, able to work interdependently
- • Professional proficiency in English and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- • A hands-on working mentality
- - Proven experience with designing, developing, testing and supporting production grade software
- - Experience with cloud computing services and concepts (preferably AWS)
- - Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes. (Just playing up)
- - Experience with using and administering SQL databases
- - Affinity with big data and data science concept
- - Experience with no sql databases
- - Some idea about streaming data architectures and messaging services
What’s in it for you?
- • Being part of a fast-growing start up, an international and enthusiastic team!
- • Self-development opportunities
- • Flexible working hours and remote working days
- • A competitive salary